Many of the world's finest wines are built to last and improve with age. As a living entity, it is essential to make that your wines mature in the best possible conditions: away from direct light at a constant temperature, of 10-13 degrees Celsius with little variation. Underground cellars are ideal.
We recommend that private customers store their wines in their own account within a third party bonded warehouse. Our sister company, Arc Reserves, www.arcreserves.com offers a fully comprehensive bonded warehousing and management service to private customers:
- Perfect storage conditions in the high-security, underground tunnels of Locke-King Vaults, close to London.
- Wines stored in individual owner accounts
- Review your wine portfolio online
- Case and condition-checking service
- Competitive Rates of £8.00 per case + VAT per annum or part for the first 24 cases, and then £7.00 per case + VAT thereafter.